Where do you belong: C1 or C2?
1) Do you like to keep yourself very groomed on campus?
- Yes (10 points)
- No (1 point)
2) On the days you actually have money in your pocket, do you love some New Yorker, or some tikka?
- Tikka (1 point)
- New Yorker (10 points)
3) While planning an event, do you have to go far to get your minute sheet approved?
- The place is literally two steps away (1 point)
- You have no idea! (10 points)
4) Today’s a beautiful day!
- You sit out on the canopy with friends and chaye ( 1 point)
- Hunt for some other spot nearby (10 points)
5) You can simply reach out and grab onto some NUST merch (if you just weren’t this broke)
- If it doesn’t have the NUST logo on it, I don’t want it! (10 points)
- We have NUST merch too?! (1 point)
6) You don’t walk a lot to take all your van problems here, but that doesn’t mean you get a solution
- Visiting the transport office is super easy (10 points)
- Most of my fees are overdue because of the walk (1 point)
7) Ding! It’s 1 PM. Everyone’s lunch break.
- The place is packed like sardines in a can! (1 point)
- You’ve got a lot of breathing space. No worries. (10 points)
More than 40 points: Belongs in C2.
Less than 40 points: Belongs in C1.
Written By: Haniya Javed and Mahnoor Abdullah